- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking to hire a Production/ Factory/ Operations Manager in Al Minya, Egypt. The job holder will be operating from the project site, and shall be responsible for the following:
- Planning and cost control for the project
- Projecting projects costs and budgeting
- Reporting on project progress and budget
- Scheduling for execution in relation to the project.
- Producing visual aids to help explain the schedule of work, graphs, including bar charts and network diagrams.
- Using project management and planning-related software
- Provide site leadership for continuous improvement processes within the Operations department.
5 to 8 years
- Engineering background, BSc. in Mechanical and/or Civil Engineering
- International Project Management Association ( IPMA) would be advantageous
Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ years in extruding PE pipes
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous.
- Technically strong in project cost planning, scheduling, and reporting.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Tech Savvy, ability to work on various software programs
Competitive Salary + Benefits for successful candidates.