- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Strive to “delight” the Client in all aspects of service delivery.
- Operation to discuss ongoing service delivery and forward planning.
- Address complaints, manage client communications and solve problems.
- Proactively prevent and resolve issues in a service-oriented manner.
- Work with Client and Manager to develop and implement improved/new processes that improve.
- Service to the client and /or reduce cost.
Site Operations Management, business continuity, and Compliance:
- Deliver services as defined in the relevant Schedules of the Master Plan; ensuring the implementation and compliance with Best Practice procedures
- Perform periodic property inspections and review vendor services.
- Ensure no outages / business disruption due to PPM or reactive maintenance.
- Report critical & key performance measurements & achieve targets. Complete all required audits and CSA’S - monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and management reports as required
- Prepare and maintain all property administrative procedures, records, etc., in accordance with company and industry standard policy, in particular, property emergency procedures, vendor assignment instructions, service records, logbooks.
- Prepare and follow-up on action plans resulting from assessments and/or audits and ensure necessary funds are incorporated into budget-planning as well as a 3-yearly capital planning process.
- Participate in out-of-hours, stand-by, and call-out procedures as required
- Ensure adherence and 100% compliance to Procter & Gamble Engineering KPI’s & SLA’s, assist all Technical Staff on site and Authorized Persons on technical matters.
- Understand all aspects of any lease/licenses that may impact the operation of the property.
- Keep Site Facilities Manager informed of all activities and especially events that will impact the client.
- Assist SFM in ad hoc duties for the effective facilities management of the sites.
- Work in collaboration with all peer Operation managers (be an active part of knowledge transfer within and across accounts policies
- Become a subject-matter-expert in at least one technical area to support colleagues both on the account and across EMEA with the specific
Health and Safety Management.
- Be a site safety contact Ensure that the site meets all legal and Client required HS&E regulations Ensure that all JLL staff are working in compliance with HS&E regulations Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with client/JLL policies and applicable laws, particularly EH&S.
- Ensure that all contracts at the site are delivering the required service at the correct cost.
- Develop and monitor the performance of local service providers.
- Support work with Regional and Global Sourcing to implement Regional/Global sourcing strategies.
- Provide leadership within the site FM team.
- Mentor & enable the training & development of team members underline management
- Participate and help develop an environment conducive to good teamwork and cooperation among colleagues
- Direct a team of Electrical, Mechanical and preventative Maintenance technicians during the execution of both preventative and reactive technical interventions.
- Plan, assign and direct work of facilities staff and contractors providing services at the property
More than 5 years
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment