Skills And Tools:
- Conducting requirements analysis for new features/modules or change requests in the existing system.
- Continuous communication with the development team.
- Cooperate with testing team regarding test cases planning and automation
- Develop in-depth understanding of product modules and domain knowledge.
- Develop and continuously update competitive analysis to enhance product positioning in the market
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop in-depth understanding of product modules and domain knowledge to give effective presentations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and codes
- Minimum 2-year Business/Systems analysis experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Client management experience.
- Experience with Hotel Management Systems or ERPs is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Information systems or any relevant discipline.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and accountability.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics and codes.
- Business Analysis ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo17 hours ago