Academic & professional qualifications
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- PHR/SPHR/ SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or MBA.
- Seven years of professional Human Resources experience, with at least three years of experience in a Human Resources leadership role.
Professional Knowledge & Skills
- In depth knowledge of labor low and legal activities.
- In depth knowledge in strategic HR practices including talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement, employee relations, leadership development and coaching and performance management.
- Exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives.
- Attention to details
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superb judgment and integrity
- Excellent decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal
- Fluency in Arabic and English verbal and written.
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC