- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- We seek a talented and dynamic person to join our global supply chain team, who can develop and manage our sourcing strategies, relations with a multitude of global suppliers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage direct relationships and drive senior-level engagement with partners
- Drive new partner engagement strategy and execution for the market entry,
- You will maintain strong and trusted-based relations with recent and new business partners
- You will ensure all import transactions will meet the customs regulations & Egyptian Food Qualities & standardization.
- You will be responsible for Purchasing orders management and forecasting incl, placing orders, following up, reviewing all documentation, bank transfers, and overall supplier section requirements.
- Following up with the shipping lines, tracking all shipments since orders until delivery and preparing related reports for each import transactions
- Teaming up with our accounting team to record all purchasing transactions and ensuring updating the relevant files.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
We work in partnership with premium food producers across the world, and with local retailers & foodservice operators to bring the world's finest food brands to Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mighty Foods