- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The work environment is manufacturing or operational environment, fast movement & rewarding culture. The nature of the job may require working in shifts, where the performed tasks are as followed;
- Follow and improve ISO system (predictive, preventive, and periodical maintenance).
- Implement the Maintenance plan.
- Categories machine parts list.
- Repairing machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining manufacturing processes.
- Improving systems.
- Providing support and recommendations.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with different departments.
- Proving prompt and valuable service.
More than 2 years
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Very good command of English.
- Excellent computer skills
Further knowledge & experience in the below;
- PLCs background (preferred Siemens and Omron).
- AC Inverter background (preferred ABB, Mitsubishi and Siemens.
- Background in servo motors and servo drives.
- Full acknowledge for sensors
- Advanced user for Microsoft Visio.
- Communicating proficiently.
- Being proactive and responsible.
- Solving problems.
- Training and development.
- Being innovative and creative
- Understanding health and safety requirements
- Working with teams and on own initiative
- Plus beginner knowledge of Electronics
- Intermediate fitness, no medical excuses hinder movement
About this Company
The name Kandil carries a strong history on its own, as a company, opening its doors to the market in 1865, a century where such an industry was still new, manufacturing manual and primitive agricultural machinery which later on were changed to semi-automatic ones, then on to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kandil Industries