- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the management and supply of orders for assigned markets ensuring optimal product flow and timely supply of products to distributors, executed through the Intercompany Operations (IO) Supply Model.
- Coordinate monthly & weekly estimates for assigned markets.
- Collaborate with demand planners, IO customer service, commercial and distributors to execute order management in-line with customer expectation.
- Ensure business requirements are met through operational execution of the customer service / order management / O2C functions.
- Ensure full compliance to internal financial controls and processes with regards to O2C and work to minimize or eliminate any identified financial controls risks, and support O2C internal & external audits.
- Manage customer escalations as well as internal and external communication regarding customer delivery coordination.
- Document and optimize customer service and order management processes based on knowledge and expertise of local market requirements and internal Pfizer business processes.
- Distributors / Agents
- Intercompany Operations Customer Service team
- Demand & Supply colleagues
- Finance / Global Financial Services
- Commercial business leaders
- Regulatory colleagues
- Global Trade Controls & Compliance
- Other internal & external stakeholders as required
- Maintain good communication and manage relationships with internal customers (e.g. finance, regulatory, commercial) to ensure processes are designed and executed to meet internal compliance requirements and business needs in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure customer engagement for external customers / distributors, holding periodic customer review meetings as needed.
- Ensure routine and meaningful communication with Intercompany Operations, attending business reviews, providing performance feedback, executing day to day operations, and recommending process improvements.
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers and proactive communication of expected delivery dates.
- Responsible for customer claims management (expiry, damage, complaints, etc) following Pfizer policies.
- Responsible for customer service operations within East and West Africa countries including Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana and French West Africa (FWA).
- Responsible for coordination of all documents for importation and letter of credit requirements.
Order Management / O2C
- Process and execution owner for daily order processing and management: customer order receipt, order entry into the system (either through order upload template or EDI PRIME functionality), order processing and allocation, product availability reviews, LSP pick-pack instructions, shipment and import / export, documentation and final customer delivery.
- Responsible for evaluating order accuracy to ensure compliance with internal policies as defined in collaboration with commercial, finance and compliance. Ensure exceptions are evaluated and appropriately documented as per the defined business process.
- Supply Chain process owner for debit / credit note reconciliation and price change / validation with finance and commercial.
- Order management system expert ensuring business processes are set-up and executed as required in order processing systems in full compliance with corporate guidelines. Providing input when required for system modifications, changes, updates, etc.
- Arrange bi-weekly calls to ensure alignment on Purchase Orders and shipments
- Report weekly sales internally to Demand team post alignment with the distributors on clearance readiness
- Ensuring business processes are set-up and executed following updated distributors contracts and agreements
Process Analysis & Operational Excellence
- Drive ongoing process improvement & efficiency for all customer service
More than 3 years
About this Company
Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceuticals firm and one of the oldest in America, has a long history in Egypt. It entered the country over half a century ago, in 1961. Since then it has grown to become Egypt’s seventh-largest drug provider, employing more than 600 people...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pfizer