- 3+ years of direct work experience as a business analyst supporting mission-critical business applications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries including senior executives
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Experience mentoring team members
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 20-25%
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development.
- Knowledge of Esri products and how they deliver
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT