- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Planning & Monitoring Process
- Ensure providing the best medical service rendered to patients by regular monitoring for quality and appropriateness by overseeing documentation and care planning.
- Review regularly admission transfers, and discharges of patients.
- Monitor the consistent high level of patients’ satisfaction levels in ER, Inpatient and ICU.
- Conduct medical reviews for the open files of patients in the hospital and compare them to the actual occupancy in order to ensure strict controls and effective medical operations.
- Plan for and ensure appropriate utilization of medical human resources
II. Operational Excellence Process
- Mitigate continuously the risk of mortality and morbidity.
- Reduce the rate of mortality to the minimum by taking all the precautions and safety measures.
- Ensure prompt medical interactions with patients by providing a quick medical service from both physicians and equipment sides.
- Retain patients by handling medical patient complaints while reducing the number of DAMA for medical and financial reasons.
- Attend the hospital meetings of (medical care, pharmacy, quality committee, operational, safety and infection control) to facilitate open channels of communication and aid in issue resolution.
- Work closely with medical staff to establish an accountability framework for physicians that addresses ethical, legal and fiscal responsibilities.
- Understand and apply legal procedures that is related to patients’ rights, while facilitating the patients’ choice of physician.
- Comply with call list of physicians.
- Educate physicians and other medical professionals on maintaining clinical/medical standards in the context of individualized care.
- Encourage and support management training for physicians in leadership roles.
- Address the medical emergency issues.
- Deliver projects’ milestones on time as planned, with high levels of accuracy and effectiveness.
- Apply revenue generation models through regular discounts to deserved patients.
- Increase efficiency per specialty by converting part timers’ specialists to full timers.
- Promote a climate and develop mechanisms that ensure constant upgrading of physicians’ skills.
- Assist in building a stable, well trained and supportive manpower according to the plans.
- Is engaged in capacity building and accountable for employees turnover rate
- Be involved with the hospital physician recruitment processes.
- Assist the Department Heads in the performance appraisal process for members of the medical staff.
- Participate in disciplinary actions of the hospital’s medical teams when appropriate.
- Encourage and support innovation, using evidence based approaches applied in a health context
- Be aware of trends, issues and values that are shaping the future
- Use change management skills to help medical staff to change the health care environment
- Collaborates in the development of the medical expense budget and assures conformance with budgetary guidelines.
- Participate in the activities of the community marketing when needed and seek out opportunities for integrating other health programs into the services of the hospital.
III. Innovation Process
- Assist medical department heads ,quality assurance; pharmacy, infection control, safety and medical care committees in setting and obtaining objectives for the improvement of the quality of medical care and resource utilization
- Participate in the development and periodic evaluation of policies and procedures.
- Participate in the education and training activities of nursing staff members and identifies and suggests topics for in-service training through observation and evaluation of patient care.
- Initiate new services and projects in order to generate a continuous revenue growth rate, while increasing the charge per visit per specialty.
More than 3 years