Skills And Tools:
Responsible of communication and coordination of environmental, health, and safety programs, also manage activities designed to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the eREMS
- Responsible for conducting training sessions of company personnel to raise the employees awareness
- Investigate SHE incidents and follow-up on corrective action implementation
- Provide support for hazardous jobs through the Permit to Work system
- Determines the needs for personal protective equipment per risk assessment and best industrial practices.
- Setting plant SHE Budgeting and monitor expenses.
- Manage and head the safety committee meetings.
- Regular monitoring of unsafe employee behaviour (smoking - waste dumping - ... etc.)
- Conduct evacuation drills as per emergency response plans and prepare associated reports
- Conduct the risk assessment of the different activities in the plant.
- Conduct environmental impact assessment for all processes in the plant.
- Keeps updated records of water and energy consumption for the plant.
- Provide data and analysis for water and energy consumption trends for the plant.
- Tracks water and energy consumption KPIs for the plant.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Experience: 3-5 year of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- MS Word Skills Intermediate
- MS Excel Skills Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday]
Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday]
Working Hours: 7:30am till 3:30pm
- Health & Safety Environment He...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia9 days ago