- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Role
You will support the store office management with administration, will place necessary orders for store stock and will be in charge of the new employee administration. You will archive documents in a safe and confidential place and will make travel and hotel accommodation arrangements for appointed staff. You will be the first point of contact during auditing to easily provide the required documents or reports and will take care of the integration and induction of the new employees, their welfare, organising social events and annual parties.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Overall responsible for ensuring the new starters have their “Hej” induction pack prepared and are taken through their joining administration, including receiving badges, uniforms, locker keys, swipe card and have their finger print registered.
- Responsible for store policies and procedures and Internal communication.
- Work with the management team to ensure correct and accurate schedule are on the staff management system.
- Consolidate the payroll report at the month end by visiting the Store exceptions on a daily basis. Overall responsibility for keeping record of the attendance levels, overtime, turnover %, Sick leaves, Nationality mix, recruitment tracker, Emirati turnover and holiday in the store.
- Responsible for making travel/hotel arrangements for new employees including existing employees requiring emergency leave liaising with the correct departments in Al Futtaim Travel and Finance to ensure the correct audit trail is in place.
- Provide administrative supports for the store management in various administration related tasks.
- Support the smooth operation of their departments like maintaining records for disciplinary meetings, files, taking minutes of the disciplinary meetings in the absence of the HRBP, printing “Employee of the month/year certificates”.
- Collate power point presentations for general meetings, take notes on the general meetings and circulating them. Producing all relevant KPI reports to help steer the business and keep control.
- Ensure that all stationery/supplies are reviewed regularly and adequately stocked in the store. The JH will be in charge of ordering supplies for the store office on a regular basis.
- Negotiate prices with Vendors, obtains quotations for purchase of office supplies e.g. stationery, uniforms etc.
- Ensure accurate stock counts on delivery of items and forwards approvals to Accounts for payment.
- Organize social events for the co-workers and the annual party.
- Ensure that all in-store office documents (appraisal documents, employees` letters) are archived properly to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary. Including employee warnings letters are filed and easy to be retrieved when necessary.
- Support the department managers to prepare for audits and has to ensure that auditors queries and requirements for any supporting evidence etc. are provided for during the audit.
- Follow up on Probationary reviews 1 moth, 3 months and 5 months to be done and file the probationary forms in the store HR office in order to be easy to retrieve.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...