- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Evaluates and qualifies export markets and opportunities through market analysis.
- Prepare market survey to study and figure out the new opportunities.
- Participate in the policies and procedures manual with the export manager.
- Searches about the targeted countries legal, economic and political changes that may affect the export operations.
- Ensures the delivered products regularly comply with each country's rules and regulations.
- Communicate with the Marketing, supply Chain and finance functions to enable an efficient export process.
- Follows up on logistical operations, to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of the shipments to the designated countries.
- Prepares monthly process reports covering export activities to be reviewed with the Export Manager.
- Follow up with all Clearance Procedures regarding Shipments
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Package/Freight Delivery Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries