- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Records all incoming & outgoing Calls details.
- Route incoming calls to representatives (Sales &Support).
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Serve visitors and Clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc
- Develop weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Provide secretarial assistance to Head of Sales, producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the sales department.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management