- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contribute & Co-create PPP strategy on wafers, biscuits across MENA based on consumer, shopper, & customer insights inline with pillar strategy
- Responsible to lead across MENA the PPP business cases, development, progress and performance for biscuits & wafers
- Ensures consumer centricity, contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Leads on data analysis from different researches and reports to provide insights for brand plan development with a MENA scope when required.
- Lead Snacking (Fitness, Nesquik, Dolcecca) and Fuel Brands (MQS, Project Jasmine) execution in Egypt, with opportunities to contribute to MENA projects as part of Co-Creation ways of working.
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plans. Tracks and monitors sales performance and PFME investment of her/his brands.
- Lead on key projects in line with Business Unit priorities to ensure sustainable profitable growth
- Contributes to the development of consumer portrait, and category strategy.
- Contributes to the development of the ultimate brief, Big Idea and engagement strategies.
- Works in partnership with communication/media/artwork agencies to ensure implementation of plans.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle