- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Site Allowance
About the Job
- Write daily safety and health reports or injury logs
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services