- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To develop and execute project plans with respect to end-to-end solutions. To ensure the project delivers against expected results. This position interfaces with clients, vendors, compensation and benefits leadership and other key functions within the organization.
- Develop plans, programs, and tools for the delivery of processes and systems to support initiatives of the Coca-Cola Company.
- Plan and implement, processes, plans, programs, and tools with business leader(s) to build and enhance organizational capability.
- Create a change management and communication plan to support major organizational changes.
- Execute a communication plan and/or programs to ensure consistent and timely messages across the company.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management: Manages projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; developing project plans and allocating resources; identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans.
- Project Budgeting: Knowledge of project budgeting procedures. Include financial forecasting and preparation of necessary documents (e.g., EVAs, ROI).
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola