- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 13th Month, Medical & Life insurance, Retirement Fund, Severance
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
This position will be closed on Saturday, April 4, 2020
The Data Entry Clerk is a full-time position based in the Cairo office. S/he will type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate is a computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. She/he will report to SI Unit Director. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enter the pre and post test scores of all trainings
- Enter the training evaluations forms
- Enter IDs information and upload them to google drive
- Transfer data from written records paper formats via computer
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Enter the data of the attendance sheet to be prepared for triNet
- Create simple analytical tables on Excel
- Provide other support as required or requested.
- May require occasional travel to governorates to support data needs with field activities.
- Travel to Governorates to provide administrative support in preparing for, inspecting and/or facilitating SEFPP workshops, meetings, conferences, seminars and training events as and when requested and authorized by the Finance & Operations Director.
- Other duties as assigned within the capacity of his/her field of profession
More than 3 years
Diploma at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
See all Careers and Jobs at John Snow InC