- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate drawing Architecture, structure and MEP as following
- Review form-work with Architecture and MEP. drawings and check compatibility.
- Review Architecture drawing and check MEP requirements.
- Communicate with consultant during development design till final design stage.
- Attend necessary coordination meetings with consultant.
- Review structure drawings and discuss them with consultant for any missing data,and to ensure Value engineering.
- Review structure drawings prior sending them to technical office.
- Communicate with the consultant till the construction working.
- Coordinate and Communicate with the technical office for any missing data.
- Prepare on-course shop drawings.
- Prepare estimation budget for whole projects.
- Prepare tender bill of quantity of projects as following:
- Prepare tender bill of quantity of projects as flowing
- Quantity survey.
- Prepare primary proposal specification for missing items to complete B.O.Q.
- Chronogram Flow and Update tender B.O.Q.
- Prepare cash flow.
- Prepare contracts of sub-contractors.
- Prepare contracts of consultant.
- Monitor and Follow up sub-contractors and conclude effectiveness, such as:
- Approval for shop drawing (consultant and owner).
- Communication with sub-contractors during works and solving problems
- Follow up Implementation of contract terms
- Prepare cost of modification client.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group