- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Plans and schedules daily production of various running sheet metal projects/orders allowing for speedy execution of work orders at the shop floor to achieve production output.
- Manages operation budget through analysis of hours per ton for each project/work order to run within the project budget.
- Coordinates with other sections (Sales, R&D, CAD/CAM, etc.) regarding projects’ schedules, targets, drawing issuance, priorities, and other details to ensure production target is achieved.
- Determines production priorities and maintains a standard of performance and allocates the resources for the production.
- Ensures the conformance of all prepared materials to the required specification, and delivery schedules.
- Assigns jobs to production engineers, directing, coaching, and leading them to perform their responsibilities in order to produce high-quality output and achieve targets.
- Evaluates overall equipment/machine effectiveness such as machine performance, availability, quality of materials done, breakdowns and communicates these to Maintenance Manager for preventive maintenance and repair.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs and ensure the examinations and tests are performed as per QA plans.
- Analyzes NCRs and implement corrective measures.
- Ensures compliance with Health and Safety policies, systems and processes.
6 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
AIC, Arabian International Company, corporate headquarter is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. We are a leading designer, fabricator and erector of Structural Steel, Process Equipment, Plate Work, Storage Tanks, Pipe Spools and Towers with state of the art fabrication...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIC