- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain the risk management for Digital, Technology Operations and Information Security, in line with Al-Futtaim Group Digital Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management processes and standards. To be a single point of contact for digital risk management for the aligned enterprise lines of business.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage and maintain the Risk Assessment Framework.
- Provide reporting and risk metrics of the risk management activity.
- Validate, track and maintain third party risk assessment as per cycle.
- Manage risk for digital, technology operations and information security.
- Support all security and compliance initiatives for business entities.
- Conduct and report risk assessment and compliance checks as per cycle.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
PERSON SPECIFIC PROFILE:
Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Should also have at least one of the following certifications:
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the IT or Digital risk domain. Knowledge on International Standards such as ISO31000, ISO27005, ISO20000, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT, Cyber Security standards, etc.
- Base experience in technology, digital or risk departments and have managed the overall Digital Risk Management and Governance life-cycles.
- Building and leading a strong IT team
- Engagement with senior Business executives with ability to influence
- Risk Management
- Solution design
- IT Security Management
- Service Management
- IT Project Management
- IT Vendor Management
- Infrastructure and Technology
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...