- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identify and propose best practices relevant to the industry & the clientele.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence & platforms
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects’ level of engagement and overall performance
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels on budget and on time
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate and Coordinate with agencies and other vendor partners to improve marketing results, including e-commerce platforms (ex. Souk.com / Jumia)
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least