- Experience Needed:
More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Define and Drive the sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Lead the Sales & Service Team of the Large Drives Applications to ensure maximum market penetration, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities. Define key markets and identification of key customers.
- Lead project managers & have overview about the projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
- Lead project specific task force (s) directed at addressing specific problems or operational incidents/situations that are not aligned to established standards or expectations.
- Manages budgetary planning and allocation authority (according to given LoA), of the assigned organizational unit
- Analyze, develop, implement and adapt defined Business Excellence guidelines and procedures (e.g. regarding Benchmarking activities) for assigned area of responsibility, ensures proper communication and training.
- Define and monitor appropriate Business Unit KPIs and improvement targets.
- Manage operational activities on daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the marketplace.
- Set up, coordinate and ensure implementation of comprehensive business improvement programs in line with overall business excellence strategy and targets for the assigned organizational unit.
More than 15 years
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 15+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above & handling of Medium Voltage Drive Systems in all sectors of industry and Electrical & Automation Systems/ Solution Business in Metals, Minerals and Mining industries.
- Experience of managing multiple complex teams, including managerial functions.
- 3-5 years of intercultural experience or international delegation
- Strong project background experience to support projects within the business unit, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS