- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Creates and maintains marketing campaigns intended to reach an online demographic.
- Take full responsibility of a campaign, from concept design and scheduling to ongoing implementation and performance tracking, or only a specific task related to the marketing initiative, such as scheduling social media posts or designing mass communication copy. In either case,
- E-marketing specialist plays an integral role in the success of an organization's online marketing efforts.
- Manage the company's social media channels , publishing new content and news related to that business on a daily basis in order to obtain new clients.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using analytics tools
- Research and test partnerships with new ads platforms to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Creating and sending email campaigns.
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Updating social media profiles.
- Advising about new trends.
- Managing the development and launch of display advertisements.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Furniture Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation
About this Company
Since 2006, Platinum Shipping has been known as a Premier International Freight Forwarder and Supply Chain.
See all Careers and Jobs at Platinum Shipping Services
We are an international freight forwarder provider of supply chain management solutions with the technology, resources and capabilities to analyses, design...