- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
- Create Media Plan for all the social media and Google ads “ Facebook & Instagram ads – YouTube ads – GDN – SEM “
- Creating Facebook Pixel – Facebook event “ and analysis the data through the ads insights
- Analyzing the website data through google analytics
- Following up the search engine optimization for the website
- Monitor user engagement and write a creative social media content
- Familiar with using a Web Content Management System
- Manage the content of the company's website and all company social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Will be responsible for receiving the designs from the agency
- Posting updates to all social media platforms.
- Connect with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concern
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and Trends
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Paper and Forest Products Travel and Tourism
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ellithy
It is our endeavor to make your car owning experience as unique as possible. To this end, we at Al Ellithy Motors have invested in "state of the art" showrooms and workshops to serve your needs. As exclusive distributors for more than 15 brands , Ellithy Auto owners...