To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field (Business, IT, Engineering)
- 8-10 years’ experience in IT, Business, or Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of key components of infrastructure; Data Centers, LAN, WAN, storage, backup, cloud, security and other technologies
- Experience in dealing with complex infrastructure and operations.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing and evaluating projects/programs
- Has a solid foundation of key IT practices and teachings.
- Has experience in problem solving complex issues
- Has excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understands the organizational complexities and has interpersonal skills to deal with issues and initiatives
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips