- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for cost assessment for all maintenance issues regarding contracts, spare part according to estimating profit and setting sales margin
- Managing technical team and setting team work plan for each member and take actions regarding their performance·
- Working on developing work cycle in the maintenance department and setting accurate work flow
- Set a short term and long term work plan for technician tasks and follow up the implementation of their tasks and update it continuously if needed.
- Setting technical team salaries and set a compensation system for them that includes estimating their semi-annual and annul bonuses regarding their successful completion of contract supervision tasks.
- Selecting good technical calibers and work to improve their technical and personal skills·
- Working to enlarge old maintenance contracts annually through opening new channels with old customers·
- Working on opening new channels whether by taking per calls or maintenance services contracts through enriching and strengthen good relationship with them.
- Working to achieve department annual target
- Solve any internal departmental problems relating to technical team and external problems with customers and finding solutions and alternatives for any occurred problems
- Follow up contracts service and any required spare parts or technical components to be purchased for current contracts.·
- Follow up all technical reports and contracts cost analysis reports done by purchasing and administrative assistant·
- Find ways to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience·
- Making a semiannual evaluation for team performance and fill in appraisal forms and set a meeting with them to discuss it to inform them with the result to avoid any weak points and develop better work plan
- Taking any managerial decisions for any critical problems that may occur in maintenance department whether internally or externally
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services