- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Partner with Sales Leadership teams across the entire Sales Cycle taking a leading role in account planning and customer strategy development
- Manage and prioritise sales opportunities for a team of individual solution engineers, located in different geographies.
- Drive innovation and create high customer impact translating Oracle’s innovation into customer value
- Build visibility and reputation for Solution Engineering across different LOBs, functions and geographies
- Drive the strategic growth of EMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE Community
- Lead and develop a high performing modern solution engineering team– from both a product perspective as well as customer interaction
- Engaging multiple cross functional resources pertaining to customer requests and product enhancements.
- Manage hiring needs and performance of the members of the team.
- Monitor and measure the achievement of goals, SE skills and development activities against agreed KPIs and business growth expectations.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking abilities
- Effective collaboration
- Resilience and positivity
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ambition for results and “can do” attitude and a mindset towards continuous process improvement and innovation
- Ability to use Emotional Intelligence to achieve desired results and resolve obstacles
- Proven ability to build and lead high performing teams and motivate others.
- Ability to solve problems successfully in a matrix and complex organization where not all the involved resources are directly reporting to the role
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge of business applications (preferably in Oracle Applications)
- 8+ years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects
- Understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy and the SaaS marketplace
- Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Bachelors / Masters degree
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- 5+ years first level management experience with demonstrable results in resource management and business growth
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle