- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- You will be assigned to work as a Compliance Manager in a newly established department of Ethics, Compliance & Risk. You will be reporting directly to the Board of Directors. Your main office will be in Surgitech Medical Supplies- Dubai travelling between UAE, Oman, Egypt and possibly other countries as required to cater to all Shaarani Group companies. Except when in the UAE or Oman; travel, accommodation and transportation will be at the expense of the company. Below are the main tasks you are required to carry out during your work at SHAARANI GROUP divided into three main phases:
PHASE I: EVALUATION & PLANNING 2-3 MONTHS
- Integrating within the existing companies to understand their current operation. This includes daily meetings with management and staff of each of Shaarani Group companies to assess the current operational capabilities within each department.
- Understanding the existing flow of business and Operating Procedures.
- Defining external requirements of compliance with government policies and guidelines applicable to the area of business.
- Defining requirements of principles in terms of ethics, compliance and risk.
- Defining Board of Directors & Owners’ vision towards internal codes of ethics.
- Creating a feasible action plan to establish a Compliance System for Shaarani Group. This should be done in a high level of clarity and detail.
PHASE I DELIVERABLES
- A Report/ Presentation to BOD
- Presenting a detailed plan to establish a Compliance System. This report should first outline the main requirements of government bodies, principles and BOD. Compare these requirements with the actual Standard Operating Procedures in each company and propose a suitable system to ensure compliance, ethics and risk are addressed in all future transactions.
PHASE II: CREATING THE DEPARTMENT 3 – 6 MONTHS
- Design and Implementation of a Compliance System within Shaarani Group to ensure ethics, compliance and risk are addressed through a set of Standard Operating Procedures & Compliance Policies and Guidelines to be approved by Chairman of the BOD.
PHASE II DELIVERABLE
A set of:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Compliance Policies / Guidelines
- Any other document/system required to ensure compliance in all Shaarani Group companies.
PHASE III: OPERATING AND REVIEW 3 MONTHS
- The established Compliance System should be put into effect.
- The established Compliance System should ensure the business actions are in compliance with the SOPs, Policies, Guidelines etc…
- The Compliance System to be in continuous review and modified as deemed necessary.
PHASE III DELIVERABLE
- A fully functional Compliance System in all Shaarani Group Companies.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
With close to 20 years' experience in providing quality healthcare solutions in Egypt, UAE, Sudan, Lybia ...Shaarani Group now operates out of 5 countries with affiliates in the USA, Japan, France, Korea & Germany. Our healthcare products and services range from basic...
See all Careers and Jobs at Surgitech