- Experience Needed:
7 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for Capex development and individual costing for projects, as well as the daily management of onsite execution through daily follow up of contractors' performance through following up of on site activities and progress, ensuring quality and conformity to specifications, coordination of the execution actives with the safety and food safety, and administration of the site representatives in the site, monitor & reports progress accordingly.
- Ensure all capital expenditures of projects are being executed on time and within agreed scope and performance outcome criteria.
- Manage the Quality Assurance and Quality Control of installation and erection.
- Keep financial track of capital expenditure and reports it to the projects manager.
- Participate in the execution and Capex development of the sustainability, safety and productivity projects.
- Coordinate site contractors’ activates with consultants, safety and food safety representatives.
- Review invoices and bill of quantities to ensure compliance to standards.
- Follow up contractor progress in the site versus the project time line and updates weekly the project Gantt charts.
- Review and approve contractor technical submitting and review the workshop drawings.
- Coordinate different site layouts and drawings (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical).
- Participate in site surveys and participate in design drawings.
7 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico