- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sources candidates through multiple channels, such as internet applications, employee referrals, print advertising, cold-calling, career fairs, and industry meetings.
- Assists in creating a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Provides applicants with information regarding the company; promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Manages the recruiting process, which will include posting positions, screening resumes, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff. May assist with other processes, such as conducting reference and background checks, and preparing and extending job offers.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Recruitment and Staffing Telecommunications
About this Company
We provide customers with high-quality integrated services that meet international standards. Our customized solutions focus on customers' individual needs and future ambitions. Driven by flexibility, efficiency, and innovation, majorel's talented staff provide continuous...
See all Careers and Jobs at Majorel