- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Executives are responsible for gaining new/additional business as well as keeping/growing existing customers in line with the business units' strategies.
Your role is being responsible for the management and direction of the local key accounts as well as business development activities to the assigned accounts related to Seafreight. The scope includes canvassing new customers and further development of existing customers in the country using all available sales resources.
- Maintain his/her own platform of customers for development and conducts regular review sessions with key accounts & global accounts
- Maintain close communication with customers and KN operational managers to assure uniform understanding of customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results
- Support operations in preparation of new customer SOPs
- Sell KNLogin Tracking and Tracing tool, Freightnet tool, Nacora Insurance Services and KN Pharma Chain
- Work closely between existing clients and product to ensure their current support is maintained
- Identify new opportunities within these clients and with Product support secure new business
- Secure a proper use of the KN sales database Corelog for all his activities/reports with following targets
- Ensure all business processes to be followed as per KN systems/guidelines and implement all QSHE policies & guidelines
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
- We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
- If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
- With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
- As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities.
- We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum Apprenticeship, preferred Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales
- You are Analysis & Judgment, commercial acumen and customer orientated
- You are a team player and you have good managing performances
- You are able to multitask, and balance various Sales Executive requirements
- You are able to deal with all customers’ types and face any operational/commercial/financial challenge
- You speak Arabic, English and preferably French (not necessary)
About this Company
It’s one thing being an over 125 year old logistics company coordinating a consignment of talking train sets as it journeys across the globe. It’s another thing being so enthusiastic about everything you do that people are always talking about you. You get a reputation for...
See all Careers and Jobs at kuehne-Nagel