- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive the POs from planning unit, execute procurement plan by quantitative and qualitative criteria in coordination with request party and planning unit.
- Compile the prices of the items ordered by vendors to compare them and choose the optimal price.
- Transfer the bids to the requesting party to complete the technical study and product characteristics.
- Issue a supply order to the vendor with the lowest technically accepted prices to start the procurement process.
- Communicate approved supply order to the vendor in addition to handing over to the financial management to proceed with the payment procedures.
- Administer with the vendor regarding the expected shipping time and confirm the documents required for shipment to avoid any problems that impede the shipping process.
- Follow-up supply with the vendor as well as follow-up warehouse in the completion of the examination and add-on procedures to start the process of payment of vendor's receivables.
- Follow-up the procurement process to solve any problems facing the supply process, whether with the vendor or financial management or the requesting parties or warehouse.
- Scan new sources of supply if needed, as well as search for the original supply source (parent company) to get the best prices
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
My B.TECH is your gate to B.TECH interactive world where you will find a special treat – be part of My B.TECH, and experience fun, customer support, customized services and much more.
See all Careers and Jobs at B.Tech
With My B.TECH we aim to be your ultimate Home Appliances & Electronics destination,...