- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Organizing relevant training sessions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
PROGRESS, a part of TIBA group companies, TIBA is a regional market leader delivering world class quality projects specialized in Firefighting, Fire protection, more Mechanical work such as HVAC and Environment & Energy Technology , TIBA established in Cairo – Egypt in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Progress