- Experience Needed:
More than 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
More than 25 years
Marketing and Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 25+ Years of experience.
- Certificates and marketing programs are required.
- MBA certificate
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Marketing Concepts.
- Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis.
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
About this Company
Comex Engineering Company established 1995. Our company produces Door Handles,Bathroom Accessories,Door Accessories,and Outdoor Garden Lightings. Comex is a leading Egyptian company producing door handles, patch fittings, furniture accessories and bathroom accessories. Comex...
See all Careers and Jobs at ComeX Engineering Company