- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide a second level of support for MS unified communication products which OBS offers to International/French customers, helping in enhancing the ITSM by achieving customer satisfaction & the agreed quality targets (SLAs) while keeping operation costs within budget.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Incident Management: Trouble-shooting and diagnosing problems in existing network structures and/or customer servers leading to effective and efficient problem resolution in order to meet requirements of Service Level Agreements and contractual commitments to customer.
- Change Management: Validating and applying changes to server, application configuration or architecture, as requested by the customer or by Engineering team.
- Pro-active Management: Performing pro-active service maintenance actions to maintain service availability and reduce risk.
- Other Tasks: When required, participating to migrations/upgrades and provide technical support as Subject Matter Expert for Orange's Managed Unified Communications service for external customers
- Participating in new customers implementations.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services