- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work with in a team of supervisors, technicians and workers to achieve the target of installations.
- Cooperate with other engineers, main contractor and other subcontractors.
- Coordinate the handing over of completed works to client and completion of the necessary rectification works.
- Following up and assisting the technical design office and reviewing the drawings to ensure the job properly.
- Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effects of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
- Prepare subcontractor invoice.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company Quality Standards, guidelines and plans are implemented properly.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports on monthly basis or when required.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction is an Egyptian incorporated Company established in 1996. It operates in the field of Construction, Real Estate Investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElAlamia Group
El Alamia for Real Estate & Construction, the owner has over 20 years of experience in real estate...