- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, overtime and KPIs
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Create a social media strategy.
- Collaborate with Bloggers and social media influencers
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Create creative ideas for online activities.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Advertise on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat and Google Adwords.
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Identify new trends in digital marketing evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Monitoring competitor's marketing strategies.
- Create weekly and monthly reports
1 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Writing and Editing
About this Company
Strategy for Business Solutions develops and maintains a comprehensive marketing strategy that defines how online marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands and products. Using media including social media platforms, email and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Strategy for Business Solutions