- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the Mechanical work groups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civic groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at the site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
- Supports the MEP Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at the site.
- Ensures that all the works have done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipment's installation activities
- Attends regular meeting with a client, civil engineers, and consultant to provide an update on project progress.
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at a site that may arise at any time
- To collaborate with cost control and planning department in preparing the daily progress reports
- Able to lead site personnel to execute and completion of a job on time at the site
4 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Construction and Design (CONSTEC) is an Egyptian joint stock company, specialized in providing fully integrated contracting solutions. As a class I general contracting company, our expertise expands to include a wide range of projects including; industrial, residential,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Construction & Design Co. SAE