- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Exploring, Screening and analyzing the local Grains market.
- Selling, executing and collecting receivables of imported/local grains into the Egyptian local market.
- Executing frequent visits and field trips to the clients across the country.
- Gathering local Grains market intelligence across the country.
- Maintaining a solid relationship with the clients locally and ensuring organic growth with each client.
- Maintaining a record of clients, legal documents and credit limits guarantees.
- Generate sales performance reports and clients’ performance reports.
- Liaise and communicate sales contracts with logistics, accounting and execution personnel.
- Drafting sales contracts to agree on prices, quality, delivery, payment terms and specifications.
- Devising and implementing commercial strategies in order to grow the business and increase the customer base.
- Ensuring the timely execution of contracts and deliveries to customers.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production Import and Export
About this Company
Mediterraneo Egypt was incorporated in 1998 as a privately owned Commodities Trading House specialized in the import, export and distribution of commodities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mediterraneo Trading
Capitalizing on its traders’ track records and ethical trading practices, Mediterraneo has established...