- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Direct front office operation such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and focus on guest’s satisfaction and needs.
- Participate in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices and standard.Select, train, develop, schedules and manage the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations.
- Maximize hospital revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages.
- Maintain high visibility during peak period in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Greet VIP patients upon their arrival and escort them to their room& Establish good rapport and offer assistance for the duration of their stay. • Coordinate front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to hospital Standards in a safe and secure environment.
- Identify training needs, plans training activities and oversee their implementation for all front office sections.
- Follow up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and manning guide and
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services