- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Arranges communications between import groups and national or international customers
- Responsible for arranging shipments,
- Preparing and confirming order approval, handling pricing information.
- Administer delivery of all cargo and process all custom releases and ensure work within required time frame and assist supervisors to resolve all transaction issues.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete and Organize shipments to meet established deadlines.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Marine Manufacturing & Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
Since 1959, SIGMA Supplies Co. is the major supplier for Seamless, Welded Carbon, Stainless Steel Pipes, Fittings, Flanges & Valves.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIGMA
By keeping 80,000 tones of materials Ex-Stock in its warehouse in Alexandria, SIGMA has established itself as a reliable supplier and...