- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Sales Business Development Manager - Food Services you will Drive Pepsi Cola Egypt (PCE) & Chipsy for Food Industries (CFI) sustainable profitable growth through ensuring leadership penetration and presence in the Food Services Channel's various segments in a way that efficiently & effectively creates a competitive edge and supports our marketing agenda. This should be through the following:
- Ensure leadership penetration for both PCE & CFI across FS key segments.
- Manage the development & execution of game plan/AOP/SBP
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandizing & operational priorities (ex: Key field sales KPI's, including but not limited to, reaching distribution targets (depth and breadth) & upgrading execution on primary placements in qualitative approach
Manage administrative & control agenda within the field to include:
- Optimum control over main set KPIs (per store)
- Effectively monitor sales teams to ensure that all set processes are followed
- Ensure compliance with all set rules/polices set by concerned parties such as accounting, inventory & control procedures...etc.
- Collaborate with any concerned parties to solve any service & supplies bottle necks as they arise.
- Analyze the sales team results/ activities report ensuring that all set targets are reached.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of the detailed activation plans per key segment & customer with support of TM.
- Managing accounts investment levels and accounts receivables within the agreed budgets & guidelines.
- Partner with HR in leading the people agenda ensuring maximum productivity.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico