- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drive rigorous, and weekly product releases across multiple, complex software products
- Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products across dispersed, global team
- Implement internal engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost-efficiency
- Engage with customers and product managers to ensure that product delivery obsessively aligns with customer value creation
- Transform existing teams of engineers, architects and development managers into a highly effective engineering function, including upgrading and reorganizing talent as required
- Engage and align top talent through strong recruitment, mentoring, hands-on architectural leadership and career management
- Potentially lead product technical due diligence and engineering talent assessments in companies which we are going to acquire
- Transform acquired engineering teams into an effective and efficient global model to increase quality and reduce cost over pre-acquisition benchmarks
What you will be doing:
- As CTO you will lead our engineering teams or products. You will be working with the top engineering talent developing software that follows our best practices in design patterns and architectural principles.
- The CTO will manage a team of 5-15 Software Engineering Managers and ensure the team solves their challenging software problems. You will leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to push your team towards a high standard of technical excellence, and achieve the organization's quality bar.
- There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
As global habits shift towards digital, many people in emerging markets are left behind due to significantly high data costs and limited infrastructure of fixed broadband; which leaves the vast majority of the population completely reliant on, unaffordable, mobile internet....
See all Careers and Jobs at Wasla Browser