- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What you will do as Associate Project Manager:
In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Advanced Services (AS) team. The Cisco Advanced Services organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the AS portfolio is our Project Management/ Business Development Management capability and expertise. While your career will be developing some travel may be required. You’d be provided with training in your first months, followed by hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager/ Business Development Manager.
For Associate Project Manager, day to day that means:
- Successful completion of customer projects ensuring that the project objectives, customer acceptance criteria and internal performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulatory requirements such as H&S, compliance with contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements and Cisco policies and processes at all times.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, subcontractor partners and project team members and ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- Assisting program managers or senior project managers in performing project administration activities.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
What we can offer you:
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas according to PMI with focus on the triple constraint:: time-scope/quality-cost.
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Opportunity to earn Cisco and Industry Certifications (CCNA, CAPM)
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- A competitive salary and generous benefits
- Being part of a diverse and international team composed by people with different backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Dedicate part of your time to lead/be part of Cisco’s internal initiatives where you can deliver results by applying your creativity and motivation to make the difference
- First 3 months (together with all APMs from EMEAR): full-time training, shadowing and job rotation. Location: Krakow, Poland. Cisco will support you with the relocation and Visa to Poland when applicable.
- After 3 months: join the local CX team in your home country for which you have applied for.
What you will need to be eligible for the aPM role:
- You have minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Financial Management or ICT field
- You are able to live and work in Egypt with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English and Arabic
- Project management (ex. CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2) and/or ITIL certification is a great plus
- You are able to begin full time employment in Spring 2020
What skills you will need to succeed:
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills
- You have interest in technology and understand technical issues, and can leverage technical expertise of others
- You produce quality work under pressure with immediate deadlines
- You are able to adjust in rapidly changing environment and to prioritize your activities/set the right expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- You have written, verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco