- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Planning & Implementation
- Create & edit the content of marketing materials, social media, websites, digital media,..etc
- Assist in the implementation of the yearly marketing plan issued by marketing manager and approved by managing director in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate with other departments that data collection of marketing activities related data to be included in monthly marketing activities reports.
- Assist in solving marketing plan implementation problems.
- Responsible for approaching and dealing with marketing materials suppliers and vendors to manage requests, tasks, and deliverables
- Prepare & deliver marketing communication materials as assigned
- Research of possible services to be delivered to the members and could support the attraction of new members
- Suggest ways to develop EITESAL’s services
- Participates in setting plans for opening new channels and markets
- Supporting marketing executive in performing his/her task
- plan and implement services & programs marketing campaigns as needed
- Manage yearly partners’ benefits program
- Collect the content of EiTESAL quarterly newsletters & coordinate the production with the graphics designer.
- Suggest & search industry reports to create members’ technology awareness
- Media management “online & offline press coverage”
- Manage EiTESAL websites content & follow up on designs & development and create & implement website marketing plan
- Copy writes articles for media & website publishing.
- Prepare association announcement and news in a professional format to be published across several media channels and publicity centres in coordination with marketing team leader
- Coordinating with the press and TV, the news of the Association
- Assist marketing Team Leader & Marketing Manager in developing yearly event plan
- Create & execute marketing plan for each event
- Responsible for the preparation of all required and needed marketing materials per event
- Identify problems occurring within an event and reports to marketing team leader
- Suggest solutions and courses of action to overcome event’s problems
- Attend events and assure implementation excellence in cooperation with the operation team
- Plan and implement a professional awareness campaign for upcoming events in cooperation with other departments and parties.
- implementation of sponsorship programs’ benefits
EITESAL’s Digital Marketing
- Responsible for the implementation of EITESAL digital marketing plan in a timely and professional manner,
- Coordinate with other departments to collect data related to digital marketing content development
- Recommend new digital marketing channels and programs based on studying the advancement
- Supervise the generation of digital marketing performance reports on regular basis
- Follow-up of the online questions and member’s inquiries and direct it to the correct channel within the organization.
- Implement any other tasks assigned to her/him by team leader and /or marketing manager
- Responsible for any projects run by EiTESAL & synchronize the marketing activities with partners
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Egyptian Information, Telecommunications, Electronics, and Software Alliance (EITESAL) is a private sector, non-profit entity of ICTE companies, Multi-national corporations, Organizations and Institutions operating in Egypt. EITESAL is working under the Egyptian Civil Organizations law 84/2002.
See all Careers and Jobs at EiTESAL NGO