- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Plus Magnificent Commissions Scheme
About the Job
About the Job
- Scout and identify investors with property consultancy needs.
- Promote sales of properties through different social media platforms and personal connections.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Obtain property information.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, etc. to offer them property consultancy services.
- Prepare and present business proposals to convince clients and secure a consulting deal.
- Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale.
- Conduct research and analysis of property market to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability margin.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government housing/property laws and policies.
- Conduct surveys to obtain data which provides information regarding profitable property investments.
- Maintain a database of commercial, industrial, and residential properties available on the property market.
- Develop and implement strategies effective in increasing the value of a property.
- Conduct price negotiations with property agents on behalf of a client to reach favorable bargain.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
What We Promise:
- Very friendly and motivational environment.
- Great salaries and packages above the market average.
- Wide exposure to the Real Estate market.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Blocks, established in 2017, was founded from a simple concept of elite service providers to help match properties to esteemed business owners and land investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Blocks Properties