- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Operational Training Manager
- Up to 5 Training Specialists
- Up to 75 Training Executives and Senior Executives
- Implementing all training strategies and methods. Driving performance improvement through leveraging the required skills by coordinating and directing staff development programs according to set guidelines and training needs analysis
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives
- Create testing and evaluation processes to support sustainable development.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of training team and training programs.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, role play.
- Responsible for fulfilling the operation training part in the capacity planning.
- Responsible for the hiring and training required operational training staff.
- Ensures Trainers and senior trainers and adequately trained and assessed to fulfill their duties with the highest quality
Professional Development & People Management:
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans.
- Provide Timely and appropriate communication regarding the performance of training to all concerned parties.
- Manage client’s relationships.
- Provides timely and appropriate communication regarding the performance of the training programs to the management.
Areas Job Impacts:
- Operational Performance and Quality of Training
- Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work:
- Human Resources – Quality Assurance – Operations – Information Technology
- Contacts outside Raya: Clients
- People Management & Leadership
- Provide leadership for own team
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Excellent Understanding of all key training techniques.
- Ability to promote new approaches to learning and development as appropriate.
- Very Good Knowledge of all COPC standards and approaches.
- Good Knowledge of performance management approaches
- Knowledge of RCC statement of Direction
- Knowledge of RCC policies and procedures
- Knowledge of RCC culture and values
- Planning and organizing
- People management
- Result orientation
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Organizational Awareness
- Problem Solving skills
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration, Commerce.
- A min of 5 years of overall business expertise in contact center industry
- A min. of 2 years as a training specialist with excellent track of records
- Language Skills:
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center