- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, To Maximize The Result From All Talents We Have On Board, So We Will Have 5% Commission Distributed On All Team Members Equally Every Quarter When We Reach Our Target.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Test, troubleshoot, and diagnose circuit board Failures using Reverse Engineering and circuit analysis techniques.
- Use electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeter, LCR Meter, IC programming equipment, etc., to test printed circuit boards to a documented procedure
- Make a test circuit to simulate the operation of a board without the faulty component
- Replace faulty components using solder techniques including but not limited to through-hole, surface mount, and high-temperature soldering
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Interact is a registered tech Company Found in 2013 working on effective, affordable hardware and software solutions to serve educational sector in Egypt and MENA region, We are proud to introduce our first product
See all Careers and Jobs at Interact
" Touchizer ",which is a small electronic device,...