- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
People management responsibilities for approx. 10 staff, including:
- Recruiting, training and developing staff to provide the department with an appropriately skilled and motivated workforce.
- Managing rotas to ensure adequate cover at all sites at all times to ensure the provision of a consistent service.
- Ensuring that the team function to the professional and consistent standards expected so as to provide a high level of customer focus to meet the business needs.
- Ensuring that the team are correctly attired and project a professional image at all times.
- To project manage and facilitate the strategic implementation of new working practices to ensure the successful roll out of initiatives which will result in consistency to our customers and will improve the overall service offering.
- Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports on service usage and service issues to ensure that customers and management receive appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the visitor electronic pass system and the maintenance of the client facing areas e.g. fault reporting.
- Regularly liaising with customer relationship managers (and, when necessary, customers directly) to ensure the provision of a customer focused service including:
- 1st class reception and client facing services
- Efficient and easy to use protocols and processes for users, e.g. meeting rooms, hotelling,catering
- Constant review and improvement of the welcome services
The key areas are:
- Responsibility for monitoring expenditure in line with budgets and SLA, across all front of house impact services i.e. cleaning and security.
- Making recommendations for both cost savings and increases if necessary, this would potentially include writing a business case and liaising with service providers/contract owners i.e. negotiating amendments to schedules or SLA.
- Responsibility for internal landscaping meeting room equipment and newspapers budgets for London Responsibility for direct management of all Reception staff and staff related costs in London
Other resources or assets
- Responsibility for fabric maintenance, highlighting areas of concern, (sofa’s, lamps, pictures, magazine racks, coffee tables etc) liaising with Engineering, and then monitoring contractors to ensure work is completed to high standard etc and escalating where necessary.
- Also liaising with Marketing with reference to the plasma screens in all the main receptions, plus literature stands
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export
About this Company
Established by Mr. Abdel Aziz Mahgoub in 1948, is one of the first Egyptian companies for ceramic tiles and sanitary ware to enter the market. It is now one of the leading ceramic companies in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mahgoub Group
“To provide the Egyptian Market with a huge...