Administration Senior ManagerPosted 26 days ago
277Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Leads, oversees, and directs the staff responsible for the company’s administrative services.
- Collaborates with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the company.
- Develops, reviews, and improves administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the administrative department.
- Ensures the company compliance with applicable health, building, zoning, and safety licensing and certification requirements.
- Collaborates with other management staff to draft and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and tactful interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo6 days ago
- Administrative Section head / ...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago